Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Which is the best hair straightener and curler?

Okay my hair is long, and pretty thin.


I need to buy a straightener and curling iron, because my sister is going away to school and taking them with her.


I want something inexpensive (Less than 45 bucks each) but good quality.


I am thinking this conair curler? http://www.conair-store.com/product_deta鈥?/a>


And this Conair straightener? http://www.conair-store.com/product_deta鈥?/a>





Is Conair a good, trusted brand?


And which is the best size to get loose, natural-looking curls?





Thank you !:)Which is the best hair straightener and curler?
Personally, I hate conair. I've used one of their flat irons and it burned my hair and never got it straight even though I have loose waves!! Also, the dial doesn't tell you what temperature the settings are, so you have to get used to it on your own. You're better off getting a good 1 inch straightener that you can curl your hair with. I like sally's gvp its usually on sale for $60 so its cheaper than a flat iron and curler combined. I really like it. There are other brands you can try for good straighteners, like sedu, chi, and I heard revlon has a good one. Just make sure what you choose is ceramic and has multiple heat settings so you don't fry your hair =).Which is the best hair straightener and curler?
If you get a thin 1-inch straightener, you could also use it to curl your hair.


Watch this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iB4Sp3zd鈥?/a>


But if you get a curling iron you might want a small one.


Maybe 1/2 inch.


So it look something like this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nha8BOx_i鈥?/a>


%26amp; also remeber to use a heat protectant.


CHI Silk Infusion is good.


If you want something more affordable try Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray from Tresemme's Thermal Creation line.
Best curling iron: Hot Tools (You can get it for around 30 something dollars)


Best straightener: CHI or Solia (You can get it at folica.com. They sell it for cheap)


The best size is 1.5 inch.
not sure about curler, but the revlon wet-to-straight flat iron is the BESTTTT. ive been using it for years. wont use anything else :)
remington, if you get a one inch straightener you can use it as a curler and it works really good
Conair is pretty good but I have revlon and i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment