Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Which is the Best hair straightener for this hair type . . ?

ok, so i have this huge problem with trying to find a good hair straightener, alike alot of the Askers on this site.





i have a mixed hair type which is really hard to explain,


i am a 1/4 black and my hair type is pretty weird, frizzy, thick, curly, long.





i have tried the GHD's which i think is the american equivalent to SEDU. But i really need a pair that'll stop my hair going back to normal in a couple of hours, and trust me, i use all the heat protection and smoothing balms that there is.





But so far, no luck.





I don't mind buying from abroad or anything, so any good answers will REALLY help.





thanx peepsWhich is the Best hair straightener for this hair type . . ?
I have a Cortex Straightener, its amazing, it straightens anything (really) my friend at camp had your hair type and she used mine and fell in love with it


another option is to use a CHI straightener, which in my mind is the best thing out there.


OR a Global Beauty one which my salon uses...





soo, you pretty much have a wide variety of really awesome ones ;)


good luck hun! :) Which is the Best hair straightener for this hair type . . ?
well i got my hair cut like a week ago and i got layers and it straighten she used a Japanese flat iron they are a little expensive but they make ur hair look healthy and shiny,ur hair stays flat and frizz free for more than 3 days and i was suprised that when i went to bed and woke up in the morning it wasn't frizzy or curly at all!
i got a really good straigntener, it was from con air, http://www.amazon.com/Silver-Tourmaline-鈥?/a>


or if you have a target in your area, that's wear they sell them :)





or if you don't have a budget, go with the chi, which is like 130 $
try the chi silk infusion. i think it will help with the frizziness, its also a heat protectant


http://www.folica.com/CHI_Silk_Infusi_d2鈥?/a>



I use this Conair one and I love it...


It's the wet-to-straight, and a very good price. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment