Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Which is the best hair straightener brand for my type of hair which is.....?

......Well, I'm half Asian half African. So my hair goes up into a big afro, which makes it hard to do every morning. So I was planning on getting a hair straightener that would actually straighten my hair and bring it down and not just leave it up into a big pouff! :D





So I was wondering if anybody knows a good hair straightener brand that would help me solve my hair problems.


And what store could I get it at. I live in Toronto, Canada, so we might not have the same stores as they do in other countries. (just saying incase someone replies from accross the world :D ) teehee





Thank you, This would really help save my life!.........(literally)Which is the best hair straightener brand for my type of hair which is.....?
I love my solia straightener that I got on folia.com





It has a temperature gauge heats up quickly. My hair feels so smooth after. Also compared side to side with overpriced chi straighteners I prefer this one.Which is the best hair straightener brand for my type of hair which is.....?
i have similar hair, i use a chi and it really does a good job, i think you can get it online :D
im mixed too but with african and white. my sisters hair does the same thing. maybe you should try chi or find another like it that is cheaper.
Wet to Dry from Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment