Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Which is the best hair straightener for....?

Hi! I have straight hair, but it sort of curls at the end. So I got layers (really BAD MOVE, if you have my kind of hair, DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT get layers), and now my hair looks wavy. Since I didn't need a straightener before, now I'm looking to buy a really good one, since it'll take me a couple of years to grow out my layers.


Anyways, so what straightener is good? I want one that doesn't damage your hair a lot. I don't want to spend too much, so please recommend with price in mind. (The most I wanna spend is $30)


I know that is asking a lot, but I can't spend too much, and I really don't want to damage my hair.





ps. I will buy Hair Protectant Spray!





Thankss so muchh!!Which is the best hair straightener for....?
i heard CHI works very well..


although i've never tried it XDWhich is the best hair straightener for....?
I have a Chi. It worked a lot better for me than a couple of other cheaper ones, but my ends still flip/curl at the end sometimes.


I don't like it, but you just gotta live with it sometimes. :/





If the most you wanna spend is 30 $, you don't need a straightener. You need straighening cream, and then you can blow dry your hair straight after putting in the cream.





Also, the price of the straightener has nothing to do with the damage to your hair. Ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment