Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Which is the best hair straightener between ghd & babyliss pro 230 radiance?

i've vry vry long hair which is bit dry n curly....


plz plz any1..


thxxxxxWhich is the best hair straightener between ghd %26amp; babyliss pro 230 radiance?
GHD without a doubtWhich is the best hair straightener between ghd %26amp; babyliss pro 230 radiance?
go for the Babyliss they are muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better!! Love mine! :)

Report Abuse



im not sure i think that ghds are very very damadging to your hair if not used properly win the town were i live you can tell a ghd user a mile away lol the fronts of the hair ar all snapped and broken off..i also think they can leave your hair thin and fragile .. i like the rusk straightners from sallys
Not to sure about those models but I have a Porcelain series made by Jilbere that my hairdresser said to get and I love mine. I got it at Sally's . Just make sure when you are straightening your hair to put a heat protectant on it first. I use V05heat defense spray.
I have a ghd iv and i LOVE it, i will never use anything else. If that helps lol. Folica.com has lots of reviews, check them out! Good luck!





Ps - my mom has had her ghd for 2 years and it's still going strong.
GHD .. Oll Daa waii!!
You've been with the rest now try the best GHD it's a must for every woman lol xx
I think ghd!!!





but im with them all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment